Half Marathon just $45, 5K only $20; Lowest prices of the year
Memphis in May International Festival
BRINGING THE WORLD TO MEMPHIS, AND MEMPHIS TO THE WORLD
The mission of Memphis in May International Festival is to promote and celebrate Memphis culture, foster economic growth, and enhance international awareness through education.
- Generates more than $111 million in economic impact.
- Improves the quality of life in the region.
- Promotes tourism like no other event in the city.
- Develops diversity and cultural pluralism.
- Remains Memphis' largest and most dynamic consumer event time and time again.
The Festival is governed by a Board of Directors and operated by the full-time MIM Staff.
Memphis in May International Festival is more than its events. It's also a 501-C(3) not-for-profit, community-based organization that contributes to the economic growth of the community, fosters civic pride, promotes awareness of Memphis heritage and builds international relationships.
- Beale Street Music Festival
- International Salute To Czech Republic
- World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest
- Great American River Run
- Student Exchange Program
- For Educators