Memphis Music, Food & Craftsmen All Together On Memorial Day Weekend
Our Featured LineUp
If you believe Memphis is a city that deserves to be celebrated every day, you'll love our 901-themed party this Memorial Day weekend! From enjoying a local brew next to the Mississippi River and bouncing around in knockerballs, to taking in some local music talent and closing out the festival with a fireworks show, you're in for quite a treat!
Tickets are on sale now and can be purchased by clicking here. The music, food and arts lineups have all been announced and can be viewed by clicking into each page!
Air Show - Set up a blanket and prepared to be wowed with an air show over the Mississippi River beginning at 6:00 pm.
Fireworks - Stick around for the close of 901Fest for a spectacular Memphis-themed fireworks show.
Knockerball - Free for all ages and available from 4-8 pm. In addition, Zorb ball will be available for children.
Creative Arts Tent - Presented by Waddell & Associates, the Creative Arts Tent is new to the 2018 festival. Grab some friends and create something special in this area.
Cornhole Tournament - New this year, the inaugural 901Fest Cornhole Tournament! The festival will offer (25) two-person teams the chance to show off their skills and compete for both glory and prizes in a double elimination tournament. Form a team and check back here for more details.
North gates open at 3 pm. NO ACCESS WILL BE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SOUTH GATE. Tickets are available by clicking here!
What Can I Bring?
- Government issued photo identification
- Small bags, backpacks, fanny packs and purses (18” x 18” x 18” maximum, any bag larger than 12” x 12” x 12” MUST BE A CLEAR BAG)
- One factory-sealed water bottle of 20 oz or less
- Camelback hydration packs (1.75Litres or less)
- Sunglasses & Hats
- Sunscreen lotion – non-aerosol containers only (we'll have sunscreen stations around the park too)
- Lawn chairs
- Cell phones
- Non-professional flash/still cameras
What Can't I Bring?
- Illegal substances
- Firearms, explosives and weapons of any kind (including pocket knives, pepper spray, mace, fireworks, etc.)
- Aerosol containers (including sunscreen & personal beauty products)
- Selfie sticks
- Outside food or drink
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Professional radios / walkie-talkies
- Cans, containers, glass bottles and coolers
- Laser pointers (or similar devices)
- Yard games, glow sticks, marker pens and inflatables
- Chains / Chain wallets / spiky jewelry
- Oversized umbrellas
- Tents, canopies or shade structures of any kind
- Totems, flags, banners or signs
- Water Guns
- Thrown objects (baseballs, footballs, frisbees, etc.)
- Recording Equipment
- Oversized purses, bags, backpacks, etc. (larger than 18” x 18” x 18”)
- Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- Bikes, rollerblades, hoverboards, skates, skate boards, scooters, etc.
- Musical instruments
- Bad attitudes
*These items are subject to change. Please recheck this section before attending the event to have the most up-to-date listing.*
**Drone operators flying in Tom Lee Park during Memphis in May events will be arrested and prosecuted by the City of Memphis**
Featured Event Sponsors
- Beale Street Music Festival
- International Salute To Czech Republic
- World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest
- Great American River Run
- Student Exchange Program
- For Educators