The two events are displaced from Tom Lee Park in 2022 due to construction, but will return to Tom Lee Park in 2023.
#BSMF22 Ticket Information
WHEN ARE TICKETS GOING ON SALE?
Check in with the Beale Street Music Festival Facebook or Instagram for the latest information on the lineup and ticket sales for #BSMF22.
I PURCHASED A THREE-DAY PASS AND ONLY RECEIVED ONE TICKET. IS THAT CORRECT?
Yes, that's correct. That one ticket will get you into the festival all three days. We recommend printing off three copies of that ticket, so you have one for every day of the festival.
WHAT THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE TIERED PRICING?
The only difference between the three-day pass tiers is the price. We recommend buying the lowest tier that's available.
DO I HAVE TO PRINT MY TICKET OUT OR CAN I JUST SCAN IT FROM MY PHONE?
To keep the admission lining moving, we ask that everyone print their ticket out and scan the paper ticket at the gate. The scanners have a tough time reading the barcode from phones and for the sake of others around you, scanning a paper ticket makes the line move faster.
CAN I PURCHASE TICKETS AT THE GATE?
Yes, general admission tickets may be purchased at the gate at if available. Admission to the Memphis Fairgrounds is first-come first-served.
DO I NEED ANYTHING TO PICK UP MY TICKETS AT WILL-CALL?
A photo I.D. is required for all tickets at will-call.
WHAT HAPPENS IF IT RAINS?
The Beale Street Music Festival will be presented rain or shine. Performances may be postponed or cancelled if weather conditions are deemed unsafe. Performers and performance times are subject to change without notice.
ARE REFUNDS, RAIN CHECKS OR EXCHANGES AVAILABLE?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds, rain checks or exchanges. Tickets are good for the dates specified only.
IF I HAVE QUESTIONS, WHO DO I CONTACT?
You can send an email to marketing [at] memphisinmay [dot] org if you encounter a question not answered above.
Any COVID19 protocols that are in place at the time of the event will be enforced. Event details subject to change. The safety of our patrons and staff are our top priority.
General BSMF22 Information
WHAT AGES ARE ALLOWED TO ATTEND BEALE STREET MUSIC FESTIVAL?
All ages are welcome at Beale Street Music Festival, however there is no age-based discount available. All patrons must have a ticket to enter regardless of age and must pay the same ticket price.
ARE CAMERAS ALLOWED?
For the convenience of festival goers, only cell phone cameras and non-professional flash/still cameras are allowed at the Fairgrounds. Professional cameras are allowed for credentialed media with photography passes that are secured in advance.
CAN I LEAVE AND RE-ENTER THE PARK?
Festival guests may exit and re-enter once per day. BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE PARK, exchange your ticket for a re-entry ticket and have your hand stamped. You'll see the signs around the entry points. You have to be back in the park two hours before the gates close (10:30 pm Friday and Saturday; 8:30 pm on Sunday).
DO I NEED CASH?
Most purchases can be made with cash or credit. ATMs are available at the park for your convenience.
WHERE IS THE 2022 BEALE STREET MUSIC FESTIVAL LOCATED?
The 2022 Beale Street Music Festival is at the Memphis Fairgrounds due to construction at our home on the river, Tom Lee Park. The Fairgrounds is located in Midtown at 335 S. Hollywood Street, Memphis, TN 38104.
ARE PETS ALLOWED?
Pets are not allowed. Service animals that are trained to assist an individual with a disability are allowed at the Memphis Fairgrounds provided the animal does not pose a danger or threat to other service animals or patrons. Owners of service animals are responsible for the animal’s personal care. For entry into the events with a service animal, please bring your certificate and place the service animal in the appropriate vest to identify the animal. Service animals must be under the control of their owners at all times and must be on a leash at all times.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- If the Memphis Fairgrounds reaches capacity, for the sake of crowd safety and enjoyment, Memphis in May International Festival, Inc. reserves the right to refuse admission unless a patron has a ticket purchased in advance.
- All bags are subject to inspection.
- Photo I.D.'s are required for all alcohol purchases.
- Memphis in May International Festival, Inc. and its employees, officers and sponsors assume no liability for injury sustained by ticket holders at this event.
- Memphis in May International Festival, Inc. reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject any person violating rules; local, state and federal laws; or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, dangerous or offensive.
WHAT CAN I BRING?*
- Government issued photo identification
- Small bags, fanny packs and purses (16” x 16” x 16” maximum, any bag larger than 12” x 12” x 12” MUST BE A CLEAR BAG)
- One factory-sealed water bottle of 20 oz or less
- Camelback hydration packs (1.75Litres or less)
- Sunglasses & Hats
- Sunscreen lotion – non-aerosol containers only (we'll have sunscreen stations around the park too)
- Hula Hoops
- Cell phones
- Non-professional flash/still cameras
WHAT CAN'T I BRING?*
- Illegal substances
- Firearms, explosives, and weapons of any kind (including pocketknives, pepper spray, mace, fireworks, etc.)
- Aerosol containers (including sunscreen & personal beauty products)
- Selfie sticks
- Outside food or drink
- Cameras with detachable lenses
- Professional radios / walkie-talkies
- Cans, containers, glass bottles and coolers
- Laser pointers (or similar devices)
- Yard games, marker pens and inflatables
- Chains / spiky jewelry
- Lawn Chairs or stools (including inflatable furniture)
- Full or Oversized umbrellas (small, collapsible umbrellas are permitted)
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
- Totems, flags, banners, or signs
- Water Guns
- Thrown objects (baseballs, footballs, frisbees, etc.)
- Recording Equipment
- Oversized purses, bags, backpacks, etc. (larger than 18” x 18” x 18”)
- Pets (with the exception of service animals)
- Bikes, rollerblades, hoverboards, skates, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- Musical instruments
- Bad attitudes
These items are subject to change. Please recheck this section before attending the event to have the most up-to-date listing.*
**Drone operators flying in during Memphis in May events will be arrested and prosecuted by the City of Memphis**
WHERE CAN I GET UP-TO-DATE WEATHER INFORMATION?
Visit Memphisweather.net or download their app on your phone for all your weather-related needs.
- Beale Street Music Festival
- World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest
- Great American River Run
- International Salute To Ghana
- 2022 Salute to Ghana