Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2020
Registration for the 2020 Great American River Run Half Marathon, 10K & 5K opens Friday, October 11!
The race will be held May 23, 2020 and the course will take participants along the banks of the mighty Mississippi River and through downtown Memphis. The race culminates with post-race music, food, and beverages on the river bluff. All three distances are designed for all levels – from elite athletes to the beginning runner.
- Our post-race party is a great chance to savor downtown Memphis while you enjoy live music, beer and food!
- Every runner who finishes their race will receive a medal.
- Each registrant will be given a soft-style race shirt (pictured below)!
- Start time for the three races will be announced in the coming months.
- Race maps for last year's half marathon and 5K route can be viewed here, but please note these are subject to change.
- Cash prizes are up for grabs at the 2020 race. Complete information will be listed soon.
- This year's race expo will be held in downtown Memphis on Friday, May 22.
We can't wait to see you this Memorial Day weekend!
We'll have enough food at the post-race party to feed a small army...or a couple thousand racers. Grab grub from your several Memphis hot-spots and enjoy your victory with us! We'll also have live music, so make plans to stick around following the race for food, music and beer!
Keep in touch, follow us on Instagram!
- Beale Street Music Festival
- World Championship Barbecue Cooking Contest
- Great American River Run
- Celebrate Shelby
- International Salute To Ghana
- Fine Arts Submission
- Student Exchange Program
- For Educators